Log a maintenance issue

To log a maintenance issue or problem with your property please complete the form and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.


Provide contact details


Property address


Issue details

Attach photos


Maintenance work details



Some useful emergency numbers

Call 999

to contact emergency services:

  • police
  • ambulance
  • fire brigade
  • coastguard

Call 101

to contact police to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood coastguard

Call 111

for non-emergency help from the NHS (number available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year).

Call 0800 111 999

if you smell gas